Saturday 16 January 2010

Would you like a flake with that?

I have to say that IE is the best site I have tried. More genuine responses than any other site I have been on. I decided that my profile wasnt all it could be and seemed a bit dull. I changed it completely by making it amusing and light hearted. It worked. It really is true that women are attracted to men who make them laugh. The responses increased dramatically. Admittedly some of them were from women from the other end of the country not wanting to chat but thanking me for making them laugh. It was nice of them and it did my ego no harm. There were other, more interested parties though.
One in particular was Cassie. Cassie was a real enigma. She was very cautious. No photos on her profile. She described herself to me and assured me I wouldnt be disappointed if we eventually met. She lived in West Yorkshire and was another wife who's husband worked away during the week and was bored out of her mind.
We chatted online for some weeks but I found it difficult to work out her personality. One day she was flirty and chatty, the next she was abrupt and reticent. This just made me more curious and I really wanted to meet her and see what she was like. I was patient and didnt try to push things along too much and allow her to decide when she was ready. Eventually we made a date to go for a drink. I picked her up a little way from her home (she didnt drive) and we drove to a pub a few miles away. She was right about her looks. She was stunning. Slim, very attractive and nicely dressed. I was well impressed.
I had a tonic water as I was driving. She ordered a bottle of wine. Within the hour the bottle was empty and she downed another two glasses before we left. I'm pretty sure she had had a drink before we met too. The pub was fairly busy for a lunchtime. Before she had consumed much I had already made my mind up the woman was a flake. She was totally self absorbed. I dont recall her asking me anything about myself, she just harped on about how boring her hubby was and how great she was. Cassie then told me, quite loudly, what she would want if we started an affair.
"I want you to tie me to the bed and spank me. I'll give you the best blowjob you ever had. Then fuck me doggy style. I'll be a slut for you. You will never get as good as me".
Great! But half the bloody pub could hear her. The people going into the funeral tea in the room next door certainly didnt seem impressed.
A vision entered my head. Its 3am and my mobile rings waking the wife and I. on the other end is a ranting alcaholic woman demanding I come round immediately to give her a good seeing to as my wife demands to know who the hell is the women screaming down the phone at me.
It did cross my mind to do a runner but, ever the gentleman, I convinced her that another Pinot Grigio was not the best of ideas and led her out of the pub. I could see the looks on some of the peoples faces as we left. Women were looking daggers. Men were grinning. one winked as if to say "you lucky bastard" but I didnt feel lucky. She staggered to the car and I drove her to the end of her street and watched her lurch towards her door. Along the way she was rubbing me up and saying we would meet again soon for a fuck (her words).
This was a Friday. Cassie never made contact at weekends as her husband was home. On the Monday I got an email from her. "Thanks for the drink on Friday but I dont think you are really my type. I hope you find someone else. Hope you arent too upset. I think its for the best."
Upset? I was elated! I'd been worrying all weekend about how I was going to break off contact without any fall-out. She had made my day. I mailed back to say how disappointed I was and that I would eventually get over it.
So back to IE to see if I could find someone sane and sober. They could still be a slut though....

No comments:

Post a Comment