Tuesday 12 January 2010

once is never enough

I met Lynne twice more at her flat. The sex was great. The flat was even scruffier.
After our last meeting it was obvious that we were meeting purely for sex. Other than that we had nothing in common. Nothing at all. We both knew it and I think we also knew that we both needed more than that. Not a relationship as such but a friendship beyond the sex. Lynne told me she had been chatting to a divorcee on a dating site and that he wanted to meet. I dont really know why she felt she needed my approval but I was happy for her. She lived alone and needed a companion, not a three hour sex session every few weeks. Now that the pent up frustration in me had been(at least partly)satisfied I was happy to call it a day.
It was probably six weeks later that I got chatting to Helen on the site. It was very flirty from the off. Within a few days we were chatting on the phone. Helen was great. A bubbly, warm personality with a great soh. We flirted on the phone at lunchtimes whenever we were both free. She laughed loudly at my jokes(what an actress) and got on tremendously. We soon resolved to meet. Helen lived in Liverpool so we decided to meet at a services on the M62. I joked that if we got on well we could go to the Travelodge at the services. She said "I cant believe I'm saying this but why dont you book the room now". I took that as a huge compliment.
Helen was recently divorced and looking back I think she wanted to be a bit naughty and make up for some unhappy years of marriage.
We met a couple of days later. We had a light lunch, NOT at the services but at a nice little pub nearby. Then we checked into our room. The room was bloody freezing! The heating had been turned off. So we chatted and cuddled and joked about it until things had warmed up.
Helen was definitely on the cuddly side but attractive with a nice smile and a wicked glint in her eye. We undressed and dived under the bedclothes as it was still chilly in the room. We kissed and fondled one another. She had ample boobs and the most enormous nipples! I couldnt leave them alone which was fine by her. They got loads of attention from fingers, mouth and tongue. I was also pleased when my hand wandered downwards to find a silky smooth pussy that was nice and wet when i slipped a finger between her lips. Her legs parted wide as i explored her. After a minute or two she came to my touch as I sucked on those fabulous teats. I slid down the bed, tracing my path with kisses over her tummy until i reached my goal.
Her pussy was a delight. Pink and glistening, it just begged for attention. I parted her lips and my tongue traced a path slowly around her inner petals. Lightly at first then a little firmer. I thrust my tongue inside her and heard her moan. The moans became louder as i massaged her clit with my tongue. Louder still when i slipped two fingers inside her. She came quickly then, her hips thrusting up and down urgently. She came again when she knelt over me and again in the 69 position.
She then made me lay back as she pleasured me with her tongue and mouth. She proved to have a very good technique. It wasnt too long before i came in her warm mouth. She expertly retained the seed in her mouth without spilling so much as a drop and then dashed off to the bathroom to dispose of it.
Knowing how much she had enjoyed me giving her oral, I went down on her again. It took a while longer for her to orgasm this time and I felt she was spent.
We ended up in the missionary position kissing passionately as i thrust hard in her soaking pussy. Then I was spent.
As we parted I think we were both sure we would meet again. Unfortunately it wasnt to be the case. It was Christmas soon after. I phoned Helen a few day before and could immediately tell she was upset. Her ex was taking their teenage daughter to Cornwall For Christmas and she was going to be alone. I felt useless knowing that there was nothing I could do to help.
In the new year Helen had changed. She had resolved never again to be alone and bereft as she had been that week. She apologised but said she needed to find a permanent partner. That was probably what she had always needed but I was a thrilling diversion with no strings. I wished her well and we ended contact.
It was some months before I started looking for anyone else. Work was busy and there were a few family problems which made it difficult.
Suffice to say I did start looking again. This time on a different site but I will tell more next time.

2 comments:

  1. Flaming 'eck man - I can see you're a guy to be tussled with ;-)

    When you say compulsive liar - am I to take it that's to your missis? Or are is the diary made up? I'm guessing the former and not the latter!

    Can't wait for the next 'entry', if you'll pardon the pun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the compulsive liar remark follows my claim to be intelligent, witty and kind. If you were to ask if i was really a compulsive liar the answer would be "No". Think about it.
    The diary is absolutely true. Although its more like memoirs until i get up to the present day. Names have been changed for obvious reasons(ie. i cant remember their real names).

    ReplyDelete