Thursday 14 January 2010

A New Site

It was a shame about Helen as i really liked her bubbly personality. We did chat a couple of times but that was all.
Things were hectic at work so I didnt really go looking for anything for a few months. When I got round to actively looking online again I joined a site called Illicit Encounters. No doubt many will be familiar with it. The main differences with this site compared to others i had been on was that this was designed for married people actively seeking an affair and there was more parity with the numbers of males and females. The main drawback was the cost. £119 pounds a month for men. Free for women though. Blatant sexual discrimination.
I created my profile, robbed a post office and paid my membership. I was pleased and surprised by the number of messages I very soon received from genuine people. I was soon chatting to three or four women on a regular basis.
The first meet I had from this site was Linda. She was a real rock chick, petite and cute with the coolest tattoo on her back. We shared a love of music and got on really well. We met in Rotherham for coffee and the time just flew by. We had a passionate snog and I left with a good feeling about her. We met again two or three weeks later and it seemed good again. I had a feeling that she was holding back a little though and asked her what the problem was. She admitted that she was finding it difficult to take the next step as she felt guilty about being unfaithful. Her husband worked away during the week. I think she felt lonely and bored and wanted some attention when he was away but now that the chance had arrived she couldnt do it. Then again, perhaps she already had six blokes on the go and couldnt fit me in (pardon the pun). Anyway, we parted on good terms.
A little disappointing but shortly afterwards I got chatting to Josie from south yorks. She was a part time hotel receptionist which I thought might be useful. It wasnt. Her husband worked away during the week too. After chatting and texting a while we resolved to meet for coffee. I asked her to suggest somewhere and she suggested I go to her house. I was a little unsure about this. Hotels are anonymous and on neutral territory and the last thing I needed was to be thrown from a first floor bedroom window by an outraged spouse who had returned home early in the week. After talking it over and receiving many assurances I decided to go. After all it was just for coffee and a chat to see how we got on face to face.
I got to her place at 1pm. We were in her bedroom tearing each others clothes off at 1.05. We snogged each others faces off as we undressed. No ceremony here, just getting our hands on each other asap. She wrenched my stiff cock out and pushed me onto the bed. She devoured me hungrily. It was obvious that she was horny and frustrated and couldnt take things slowly even if she wanted to. After fellating me for a while I took over in a bid to ease her frustration. I didnt take it slow either as I could tell she needed release. Her panties were wet through. I pulled them off, pushed her legs apart and buried my face in her. She came quite quickly. I had to stop myself laughing as she orgasmed as she kept putting her hand over her mouth so I wouldnt hear her colourful language. By colourful I mean blue. I think she came four or five times and by then I was in fits of laughter. I explained to her that she could swear with abandon for all I cared and that I actually found it quite a turn on but still she covered her mouth. The result was something like:-
"Oh my god. Oh god yes. Oh fffggssssit baasstd its fffmmmng ftastic. Suck my clmmm. Oh fmmmmng Jesus Christ! Oh yes. Yes. Fugmmmm ellmmm"
It ended with us in the missionary position. Calmer now we fucked long and slow. It seemed to last for hours and felt fantastic.
We did eventually get round to having coffee and a chat. A couple of weeks later we arranged to meet again. The day before the date I got a text. Her hubby had found her "secret phone" and read all the mesasages. I'm in no doubt that there plenty from men besides me. I never heard from her again. I kept an eye on the local news for any crimes of passion but nothing, thankfully. To be honest it didnt bother me too much. We had both got together because we were sex starved and frustrated and helped each other out. I dont think we had much in common really.
So it was back to IE. I wonder who's online today?

No comments:

Post a Comment