Friday 22 January 2010

A Site for Sore Eyes

So back to my trusty virtual steed IE. Over the next few weeks I chatted to a number of women but didnt really hit it off with any of them.
One lady I really fancied was Sandy from Lincolnshire. We mailed each other regularly and got on famously. The only drawback being that it was almost impossible for her to get away to meet me. Her husband worked from home. She only mailed me through her works email address and was nervous about texting as hubby examined phone and bills regularly. Well you couldnt say he had no reason to distrust her.
Eventually it fizzled out as it became apparent that a meeting once a blue moon was the best case scenario. Shame really. She was very attractive with a real touch of class but very open and down to earth with it.
Having given up on Sandy IE came up trumps again with a girl by the name of Michelle. Michelle did wonders for my ego straight away. She was(and still is) twenty years younger than me. Twenty! There wasnt a doorway I could fit my head through.
Michelle was a fairly big girl with a very pretty face and long, light brown hair. She lived in Hull and was married with a young son. The boy was, she said, the only reason she was still with her husband. We chatted and texted each other for about a week before we met. I drove over to Hull and met her in a pub one lunchtime. She looked really nice and was witty and intelligent. Its a well known fact(according to women) that men are useless at reading the subtle signals that women put out when they want to, well, put out. For once I could see the wood, the trees and even the leaves. Her body language was clear. The way she played with her hair, her body turned towards me and the smouldering look in her eyes made it clear she really fancied me. I am still bewildered as to why any woman would find me attractive so was utterly bamboozled that a lovely young woman like her would give me a second glance.
After a couple of hours we parted with a kiss and a glint in our eyes. The chatting became more flirtatious, then sexy and eventually steaming. It turned out she was into role play. She suggested a few scenarios we might try. A naughty schoolgirl sent to the headmaster. A saucy secretary and her boss. I composed a short story about the schoolgirl fantasy and her response was one of huge excitement. The more we talked the raunchier the fantasies became and we were now desperate to act them out.
It was probably about five or six weeks until we could arrange an afternoon together and by then we were bursting with lust for one another.
I booked an hotel and drove over to Hull and met her in a pub. She was clearly nervous and knocked back a few vodkas. I felt she may be having second thoughts but she insisted she was fine and just needed a drink or two to relax her.
Soon afterwards we checked into the hotel and made our way into our room which was going to be the headmasters study for the next hour or two.
I'll keep you hanging on there readers and let you simmer until next time.
Hope you all have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I surfed over after googling for synonyms for "man slut" Lothario is a GREAT wird. so thanks.

    I may re-christen Earlybird on my blog that with a nod to yours if thats OK?

    Anyway I was imagining that maybe he has a blog...I havent been with him yet but kinda sorta plan to. He's being cool and available..(which apparently works for him) he hasn;t come out and said he has been with a LOT of women but it seems he has..My guess is that he figures (and probably justly so) that women would be turned on by quantity.

    Not that I hope to compete so to speak but I like the idea of a guy that has done everything at least once.

    Any advice for the once and would be again slut contemplating slutting it up with a devout lothario?

    BTW I was reading another blog the other day she was an english hotwife or maybe just cheating wife..she mentioned IE. I could tell in context as on yours that it isnt internet explore. I gathered it is a cheater site like ashley madison? curious. Is it UK mainly?

    ReplyDelete