Friday 8 January 2010

An Eye Opener

I joined a site that looked promising, filled in my profile and waited for the messages to appear in my inbox. Nothing. I waited a little longer. Nothing.
It soon dawned on me that the women on these sites were hugely outnumbered by the men. There was probably one woman for every ten males. Not good odds for a fifty year old competing with many younger, fitter, single guys all after some action.
I managed to get chatting with one or two women but nothing was very promising. Disappointed, I decided I wouldnt be renewing my membership when it lapsed in a few days. Then I got chatting to Lynne. Just friendly stuff at first discussing work and interests etc but then it became flirty, then sexy, then steamy and eventually downright filthy. I had never had a conversation like it. She said things that my wife would never, could never dream of even thinking. We were both really turned on that first time of chatting and this was repeated a number of times before we resolved to meet for coffee and see how we got on face to face. She was single, having split with her partner a year or so earlier. She knew i was married. Thats something I always make clear on my profile. She said it didnt bother her as she wasnt looking for commitment, just friendly fun.
I have to be honest here and say that Lynne wasnt particularly attractive. She had a nice personality though which, for me, is more important than looks and we got on well over coffee. After about half an hour or so of idle, meaningless chat in an atmosphere of obvious sexual tension we stared at each other in silence until Lynne said "Lets go back to my place". She didnt have to ask twice.
We drove to her flat nearby. Once inside we leapt on each other, kissing passionately, groping, panting with lust. She led me into the bedroom and started undressing. I followed suit. We kissed again and collapsed onto the bed. The groping recommenced but this time unhindered by clothing. I ran my hands over her body as i kissed her ample breasts and sucked her nipples. When my hand slid between her legs she moaned. I slipped a couple of fingers between her lips. she was soaking. As soon as i touched her swollen bud i could tell she was near orgasm so I massaged the spot until she cried out and shuddered with pleasure. I doubt it took more than ten seconds she was so aroused. She also proved to have quite an appetite. We lost count of the number of orgasms she had. She kindly complimented me on my digital and oral skills and left me in no doubt that she was impressed.This was a huge boost to my confidence. I had been worried i might be a disappointment with my lack of experience. After coming for probably the eighth or ninth time she made me lay back as she pleasured me. I had never had a woman give me oral sex before. This was out of the question as far as my wife was concerned. At very best she would take me briefly into her mouth when feeling generous, knowing how much i craved it but it would last for only a few seconds.
It could not have been more different with Lynne. She kissed, licked, teased and devoured my throbbing length with relish. As i looked at her slurping hungrily on my shaft i was in utter bliss. I held on for as long as possible, desperate to savour the experience for as long as possible but before long i gave in and i exploded in her mouth, moaning and groaning as she greedily swallowed every drop i had in me.
She could tell i was pleased by the stupid, inane grin on my face as i lay there in a dream.
We chatted over a cup of tea about how much we had enjoyed it. Then she said she wanted to show me something and produced her rabbit vibrator. She lay back on the bed and proceeded to use it on herself as i watched in amazement. After a couple of minutes she came for me and smiled when i thanked her. Two minutes later and my face was buried in her pussy, my tongue thrust inside her, then rasping against her swollen clit, then sucking the bud into my mouth. She came violently. The air turned blue as she effed and blinded as she pulled my head down into her soaking pussy. I thought i might suffocate!
When she had recovered a little I fucked her from behind. Incredibly we both came at the same time.
That was it. We were both completely spent. We dressed and went into her living room. It was only then that I noticed what a tip the place was. The bedroom was, i had noticed, rather untidy with clothes strewn all over the place but lust and the drawn curtains had veiled the true extent of scruffiness. In the cold light of day the flat looked as if a tornado had just gone through it. Perhaps, i thought, dirty mind = dirty home. I didnt let it bother me too much. After all, i had just done things with this woman that i had previously only dreamed of. After coffee and a chat I headed off home. I had mixed feelings now.On the one hand I had just had amazing sex with an eager, unhibited partner which was exhilarating. On the other, I had just been unfaithful to my wife after thirty years of fidelity. It also occured to me that my life was going to be different from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment