Wednesday 13 January 2010

down memory lane

I got into a discussion with my son about nostalgia. Personally I'm not one for living in the past. I despair of people whose musical tastes end in the year they reach thirty. Anything after that is deemed rubbish. Idiots.
We all tend to have fond memories of something though. I laugh at my sons who wear T-shirts with Dangermouse on. All the fuss about Woolworths going bust last year made me realise that the only time I liked going in that place was when they sold loose, broken biscuits by the pound and tested lightbulbs individually when you bought them. So I wont miss the place. Now wheres that 70's compilation cd?
This interlude was brought to you by "It Was Better in My Day" Productions Ltd.
Anton's depraved recent past will be resumed shortly.
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the music thing. No good being stuck in a time warp when there's fab stuff out there now that's too good to miss.

    ReplyDelete